Thursday, March 29, 2007

Focal Length Multiplier

Found a good explanation about Focal Length Multiplier here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One day I was surfing web and suddenly I found website called www.home-businessreviews.com I learned how to start my own home business and i was able at last quit my work where i was employed one year, now I'm earning up to 5K USD month. I was able to make such kind of money because I read some very cool home business reviews. At site called www.home-businessreviews.com

OK seems that site owner finally found really good home business program which helped him to begin his own home business, so he finally decided to set up website and write about his own experience about making cash online. It seems that he lost so much money before he found winner home based business program which actually work. But which one? see at site below!
[url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com]home business reviews[/url]

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.